Spinal Decompression Relief is now available in the Detroit area.
Call us today and see if you are a candidate for this revolutionary non surgical treatment.
All Spinal Decompression Therapy is designed the same, but not all physicians are the same!
Know your Doctor:
- One of only 3 Chiropractic Neurologists in Michigan
- Over 18 years of Combined Experience
- American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- Diplomat American Academy of Pain Management
You are a candidate for this treatment if you have:
- Chronic and/or severe back pain
- Uncertain or poor prognosis
- Failed back syndrome
- Long term probability for drug use
- Failed back surgery
- Future anticipated need for surgery
Spinal Decompression therapy is administered through the Triton DTS, a state-of-the-art computer directed spinal-rehab system.
The Triton DTS is certified to deliver therapeutic treatment forces in a comfortable and soothing manner. The spinal decompression process gently pulls, holds, and releases the spine in a cycle that lasts about 1 minute. This process will happen repeatedly for 20 minutes.